Tuesday 15 January 2008

Frankenfood vs Aloe Vera

Two 'Food' Photo tours: You tell me which one you would call food.

Photo Tour I (19 macro photos of deli meats aka food)


I couldn't watch more than 4 photos of this tour at the beginning. Kudos to the photographer for providing more evidence for my frankenfood 'experiment'.

This tour shows macro shots of 'food' purchased at Walmart. Need I tell you more? It's definitely a barf time experience.

I haven't eaten this type of 'food' (nor wanted to) in about 15 years so it doesn't kill anything for me. If you ever eat deli meat you might want to give this a serious viewing. Maybe eat some deli meat with it for the purpose of curing your intake of this 'food'. Walk by the street meat cart next time and remember these pictures.

Another warm thanks to Drew off of this list for this excellent link.

Photo Tour II (12 macro photos about how to harvest your aloe vera plant)

I drink aloe vera juice and am fascinated with this photo tour on how to make my own.

Drinking organic aloe vera juice (1/2 cup) mixed with 1 tsp psyllium husk is a very good colon cleanser/healer (but do not use for more than 7 days in a row unless under the supervision of a medical professional).

Drink this mixture (I sometimes add 1/2 cup organic bilberry nectar or pure cranberry juice or pure pomegranate juice for flavour and healing effects) on an empty stomach and follow with a glass of water. When I am not using psyllium for my fiber source, I munch on fennel seeds instead (another excellent dietary fiber source).

1 comment:

Wisewebwoman said...

OMG
I'm so glad I don't eat Salami and you could do a massive hurl on the sausages after this. Totally totally bleurgh.....