Thursday 17 January 2008

Toronto Take Away/Delivered Gluten, Dairy, Legume, & Tomato Free Pizza? Yes!

Thanks to my Mum & The Magic Oven (5 Toronto locations ;)

Yesterday was one of those days.....thus the pizza ;) This was exactly what was needed.

Ingredients:
GF Rice Flour Pizza
Purple Thai Pesto
Grilled Zucchini
Roasted Red Peppers
Roasted Portobellos
Artichoke Hearts
Tandoori Chicken

Each slice of this yummy pizza costs about $5.50 (including taxes) if you buy this version in the 6 slice 11" medium size (gluten free pizzas have an extra cost and the smallest size is a medium - I added their scrumptious tandoori chicken to a tomato free version of their Vegan pizza). The company uses mostly organic ingredients. Their website contains a lot of great menu ideas :)

This was the first pizza I've consumed since changing to my new very restricted diet (I ditched the tomatoes after watching this video around the end of November 2007). Two or three slices are very filling so I had it for two meals and one snack. I have yet to create my own version of a gf/df/lf/tf pizza but this was quite inspiring!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: